Monday, July 18, 2011

Last night's lasagna leftovers making dinners for our future...

This is just an idea of what it looks like before I've finished them all


 I take the leftover lasagna noodles and boil them to VERY aldente  then I add the prepared ricotta with spinach(recipe will be linked) then I spread the ricotta  up and down the one noodle about two inches from the top and bottom of the noodle and I basically do that with the rest of the ingredients. Tomato meat sauce, and Mozzarella cheese. Then I roll it long wise like you see below..
Just before I wrap it vertically, this is what it looks like.
 Then place them in a pan side by side and then I put more sauce and some cheese.. And yes, you will notice there is cheddar on them, I happen to love the taste of sharp cheddar with a tangy tomato sauce.

Finished project before I added sauce and covered it for the freezer

I don't have an end result because I put it in the freezer for another day.

No comments: